Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Photo challenge: Show us a shot of paths crossing

Intersections-photo-challenge

The art of photographing architecture can take on many forms. For this week's Mashable Photo Challenge, we want you to focus on intersectionsPeter Molick, an architectural photographer based in Houston, Texas, will be our guest host.



After working in architecture for nearly eight years, Molick recently stepped away to practice photography. "Cameras have been a part of my life for as long as I can remember," he said. "Growing up, my dad built a darkroom in our basement and I can’t remember a time since then when I didn’t have a camera in my hand in some capacity." Read more...


More about Photography, Instagram, Social Media, Apps Software, and Mashable Photo Challenge



via Social Media http://on.mash.to/1vLNv81

No comments:

Post a Comment