Friday, February 14, 2014

Why I Flooded Instagram With Likes

Rameetchawla.itech_

I'm involved in a little Instagram experiment. Don’t tell Instagram, though. It doesn't know yet and I'm not sure it will like it


It wasn't my idea. In fact, the trial I'm a part of, or rather the web app I'm running, is the brainchild of Fueled founder Rameet Chawla. It's called Lovematically, and the concept is simple: It's a service that automatically likes every new photo from up to 150 people you follow on Instagram



This could seem a bit underhanded: I'm not viewing your photos, but I'm liking them. I need only open up the app on my phone and see all the latest pictorial works from my network in chronological order. So what's the difference if I like now or later? According to Chawla, quite a bit Read more...


More about Instagram, Social Media, and Facebook



via Social Media http://on.mash.to/1gfIwIo

No comments:

Post a Comment