Friday, September 26, 2014

If Not Ello, Something Else: Facebook's 'Real Names' Policy Could Turn it Into Friendster

487461927

Ello doesn't really work


That much isn't surprising. The bare bones, ad-free, invite-only social network launched in March is still in beta, and evidently didn't anticipate becoming this hot this fast


There isn't a working search function. I can't find my friends, which is about a basic a function as a social network needs to have. I have to login every time I use it. My Ello feed (I'm @futureboy, naturally) has nothing but a list of people accepting my invites. There's another part of the feed called "noise," which basically looks like a cut-rate Pinterest.



More about Social Media, Facebook, and Ello



via Social Media http://on.mash.to/1uO4XJN

No comments:

Post a Comment