Monday, February 2, 2015

You should know your parents' social media end-of-life wishes

Social-media_conversation

My parents have always been upfront with me about their wishes for when they die. I can remember talking about cremation, living wills, and Do Not Resuscitate orders way back in middle school. But when a PR pitch came across my inbox, announcing that in a recent survey only 16 percent of baby boomers had considered their "digital legacy" and only 3 percent had taken steps to prepare their family, I realized: I had no idea what my own boomer parents wanted done with their online footprints. Curious, I called them up and had a remarkably cheerful chat about what to do with their social media remnants. Read more...


More about Facebook, Social Media, Family Parenting, and Lifestyle



via Social Media http://on.mash.to/1ysiO9N

No comments:

Post a Comment