Saturday, January 3, 2015

How I survived my social media break

Back_to_social_media

“So how do you feel about it? Do you feel any differently about social media? Will you be using it less?”


My wife was asking me about my just-concluded social media break. I’d stepped away from Twitter, Instagram, Vine and Facebook, essentially all of my social media feeds for more than a week. The timing was letter-perfect as it coincided with a much needed holiday break, which started before Christmas and ended just hours ago, a few days after the New Year.



So, do I have a new perspective? I’m not sure, but I think a walk through my diary entries during the break should help shed some light on how I survived and how I might approach social media going forward. Read more...


More about Social Media, Facebook, Twitter, and Digital Detox



via Social Media http://on.mash.to/1BuShv2

No comments:

Post a Comment