Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The Ultimate Breakdown of the Weird World of Vine

Crazyvineworld

I don’t belong on Vine. I’m not weird enough, funny enough, cute enough, talented enough or even remotely daring. I’m not a Bat Dad or a casually mussed crooner, nor am I deeply funny or even oddly so


I’m a Vine anomaly who toils in relative obscurity and marvels at the Vine stars and their sometimes hundreds of thousands or even millions of follows for endless streams of often inane six-second bits. For most people who use Vine, building up to the necessary reaction dopamine levels is almost impossible. It’s easy to get a Like on Facebook or a Favorite on Tweet. Getting a Like on Vine is somewhat akin to getting a retweet on Twitter. A revine is like gold and quite rare for mere mortals Read more...


More about Vine, Social Media, and Twitter



via Social Media http://on.mash.to/WgglDr

No comments:

Post a Comment