Tuesday, May 19, 2015

18 photos that show great depth and distance

Mashpics_intothedistance
Feed-twFeed-fb

For last week's Mashable Photo Challenge, we asked you to capture photos of things that are far off in the distance.

Our guest host was Conor MacNeill, a London-based travel photographer known as "thefella" on Instagram.

"Since joining Instagram, I've learned that I can use my iPhone like a proper camera and you needn't be limited by equipment," he said. "I've also found out that it's the most social of the social networks I'm on; I've made a huge number of good friends through it."

MacNeill, originally from Northern Ireland, shoots a wide range of styles — from beautiful landscapes to astrophotography to monochrome and beyond. One consistent theme in his feed, however, is his use of leading lines and photos of subjects standing far away. Read more...

More about Photography, Instagram, Social Media, Mashable Photo Challenge, and Mashable Photo Challenge Guest Series

via Social Media http://on.mash.to/1F0IOwj

No comments:

Post a Comment